I N S T A N T • D O W N L O A D = NO physical product will be shipped to you.
Add a beautiful finishing touch to your candy bar or guest tables with our DIY PRINTABLE centerpiece! This fun display is the ultimate party decoration for your little one's birthday or your baby shower celebration!
→ You will receive 1 DIGITAL ZIPPED FOLDER with READY-TO-PRINT DIGITAL JPG files.
Each file has multiple images on each page (page size 8.5"x11").
Images Include a dotted-guideline border for easy cutting!
→ Images measure an average between 3" to 6".
- This is NOT an editable design.
This set of printables comes zipped in a .ZIP folder. You will need to know how to unzip (extract) them on your computer to retrieve them after the download is completed.
Available to download IMMEDIATELY after purchase.
→ Download Instructions: Click the download link on the checkout page to start downloading files. This link will be also sent to your email once the purchase is completed.
-----••• PRINTING •••-----
If you plan to use a professional printer, we recommend Prints of Love. Our shop has partnered with them to offer fast, high-quality yet affordable printing. Plus free 2-3 day U.S. shipping and free envelopes for all invitations!
Also, a tree is planted in your name when you order :)
Simply follow this link: https://printsoflove.com/printmyparty/
You can also print the files at home, at your local/online print store, or photo center.
• Some files may include glitter details that are simulated as part of the design. This is a digital file and NO actual glitter or foil layers are included.
• Due to the nature of digital products, we DO NOT make any refunds or accept exchanges.
• The Digital Files will be available after purchase.
• Graphics are NOT editable.
• No physical item will be shipped to you.
• All images are 300 DPI which is professional print quality.
• PERSONAL USE ONLY - You are not authorized to use these files for any commercial purposes.
• Files contain NO watermarks.
• Colors seen on screen may defer upon printing, depending on the printer, inks, and paper used.